Other Areas in My Padded Cell

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Beware The Time Traveling Aliens!

I am writing this post as a warning: Beware the time traveling aliens!
It has to be them, it's the only explanation! Why else would my laptop stop working?
Yes, my poor computer is sick, and I'm not sure what's wrong with it. I have to take it to the computer doctor as soon as I have the opportunity.
I fear the time traveling aliens must have done something to my poor laptop after I posted that blog about their existence. I have to admit that it is suspicious that my computer crashed a few days after my little post.

Boy, I'm glad I came up with these Time Traveling Aliens, I can blame them for everything!

Until next time, keep an eye out for flying saucers!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh - I can't wait until they visit here. I can blame them on everything that's wrong on my blog and website and. . .the possibilities are endless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't mean to break your computer. I had my coordinates set wrong and I needed to Google the exact location of a nearby restaurant, which had moved before I last visited it.

    ReplyDelete